Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tagging

So I am just finishing up the tagging assignment for KRL2pt0. It feels very much like learning to use new software or a new keyboard or someone else's computer.....awkaward, but I have a sense that it could be useful once the awkwardness goes away. I tagged random pages from my Favorites files (a website I was a part of creating, some resource sites I use for my business, and a watersports club site). The geek in me found it was fun to see some people had already tagged some of those sites ("so the rest of the world really is using this stuff -- this isn't just busywork that our IT department was putting us through!:)"). I was then surprised to see that the WA Kayak Club site -- a very busy site for a large club in a techno-savy region of the country -- hadn't been tagged yet. Hmmm...

No comments: