Sunday, December 2, 2007

Feed me -- does that mean I'm Gen X? Gen Y?

Just spent waaaaaaayyyyy too long trying to catch up on the krl2pt0 assigments. Got SO VERY sidetracked in completing the RSS task....becuase it led me to so many interesting things! I'm not a net surfer, but to have info delivered to me once it was narrowed down a bit to my interests...very cool! I didn't really jump on the tagging wagon....I can see the benefits, maybe, but the bug didn't bite me. The RSS stuff is different though. I like it!

1 comment:

krl2pt0 said...

i'm glad RSS snagged your interest and got you sidetracked.

i've read through your list of things several times -- hiking out of grand canyon after you hike in - definately a good idea. i have a friend in tucson i also want to visit, in the spring when the desert blooms; and, learn flash and more about illustrator -- great list, good luck with them.

Bob C.